CUSTOM DUMPER SYSTEMS
TD SERIES – DRUM DUMPER
The TD Drum Dumper can be custom built to fit the customer’s specific requirements. Units are available in standard dumping heights from 36 inches to 60 inches with standard load capacities from 750 to 1,200 pounds and can be designed as stationary, portable, or power-driven models. Units are equipped with adjustable locking clamps which keep the drums secure.
Tubar TD Series Dumpers are used to feed parts or material wherever needed. Units dump into receiving vessels and containers, or onto conveyors and other work surfaces.
Line Power to customer’s voltage provided. Includes T.E.N.V. or T.E.F.C. motor and NEMA controls. Special motors and controls are available. Also offered are battery operated models which include 12-volt or 24-volt automotive type system with battery charger.
- Dump angles from 0 – 90° (except THD)
- Dump height up to 40 feet
- Capacities up to 1,500 Pounds
- Stationary and portable units
- Hydraulic powered drives on portables
- Safety enclosures
- Different finishes and materials
- Discharge valves
- High grade/wash down options
- Numerous electrical and hydraulic control options
- Air over hydraulic power unit options
- Side loading capabilities
- TDLS Lift and Seal Drum Dumpers
- TDHD High Dump Drum Dumpers
- TDHDLS High Dump Lift and Seal Drum Dumpers