Machine and System Design Philosophy
1. Continuous Improvement: We believe that there is always room for improvement and that continuous improvement in all areas is essential to Eagle’s long term success. Because of this, we consult with both potential and existing customers on an ongoing basis to better understand what can be done to further refine our equipment, be it improvements in performance and/or reliability or reduction in the cost of ownership. We work with our customers to improve both new and existing equipment.
2. Mechanical, Software, and Controls: Today’s industrial woodworking equipment is a true blend of hardware and software and we know from experience that the best mechanical design is nothing without the best software and control system. These must be fully integrated for optimal results. Because of this Eagle has brought all three areas fully in-house. We use a 100% team-based design approach to ensure that those responsible for mechanical, software, and controls work together with our customer toward the attainment of a common goal.
3. System Approval Drawings: We provide 2 and 3 dimensional system drawings that we discuss with our customer prior to ordering parts and beginning fabrication. This minimizes surprises during runoff, installation, and startup and helps to build a solid working relationship between the Eagle team and our customer setting the stage for long term project success.
4. Safety: While there is no substitute for safety training and employee awareness, every machine produced by Eagle Machinery & Supply, Inc. is guarded with top quality safety-rated components.
5. Component Selection: We utilize top quality, readily available, commodity components whenever possible and provide our customers with the manufacturer’s part numbers. We would, however, like our customers to buy their parts from Eagle and strive to set our prices accordingly.